1. KokoKratom.com uses “cookies” solely to track and understand the website traffic behavior of our customers. This information is used exclusively for traffic analysis and is not given to any third party. A visitor can turn cookies off on your browser if you do not want us to track your visiting behavior.
2. By creating an account with us, we will store your information. This information is used strictly for KokoKratom.com so that recurrent purchases can become easier for the customer. Information such as name, address, email, and phone numbers will not be used for anything other than relating to this business. We will not sell or give any of this information to a third part.
3. Any information accumulated from customers will not be sold or given to any third party. This includes but is not limited to: payment information, customer information and emails opted in through email subscriber forms.
4. Payment information that is collected during product purchases are processed through our merchant provider. These payment gateways protect your payment information and all information is securely encrypted. Our gateway is fully encrypted and secured through secure SSL encryption.
5. By opting into our mailing list, you may received occasional emails with offers and news relating to KokoKratom.com.
6. Any information suggesting or soliciting the breaking of local state or country laws may be reported to authorities under certain circumstances. Asking us to break the law may be subject to reporting if the client insists multiple times.